- This event has passed.
STAR Reuse Council Webinar: Reuse in the Medical Industry
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
In a time when we are all thinking about our healthcare system more than usual, the STAR Reuse Council invites you to join them for an exploration of reuse in the medical industry.
During this virtual event, you’ll hear from five Texas-based organizations that are making reuse work in the medical field—a highly regulated and safety conscious industry. Their efforts ensure that crucial medical equipment and supplies get in the hands of those who need them, where they can help people live healthy lives, instead of adding to our landfills.
- Janet Thomason, Director of National Procurement, Project Cure(Houston)
- Annette Juba, Deputy Director, AGE of Central Texas(Austin, Round Rock)
- Betty Hersey, Executive Director, DME Exchange of Dallas(DFW)
- (Speaker TBD) Rehabilitation Services Volunteer Project(Houston)
- (Speaker TBD) Lions District 2E2 Eyeglass Recycling Center(Watauga, TX)
Thank you to webinar sponsor, BearSaver!
Social Media Links