- This event has passed.
Nature Hike at Nalle Bunny Run Wildlife Preserve
July 24 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Start your weekend with a walk in nature. These monthly hikes offer a glimpse at an environmental treasure on the banks of Lake Austin and provide insight into the important work of Hill Country Conservancy.
ABOUT THE HIKE
- The hike lasts 2.5 hours and is an easy, slow pace with frequent stops.
- All hikes are weather permitting
- There are no restroom facilities on the preserve
- Please leave all pets in the comfort of your home
- Feel free to bring binoculars and/or a camera!
ABOUT NALLE BUNNY RUN WILDLIFE PRESERVE
The 50-acre Nalle Bunny Run Wildlife Preserve is not only an environmental treasure, but an important habitat restoration project situated on the banks of the Colorado River. Thirty five acres of the preserve was donated to Hill Country Conservancy in December 2000 by the Nalle Family, who wished for years to preserve the beloved “Bunny Run” for the public to enjoy. The conservation management of this preserved Lake Austin waterfront and its proximity to Austin make Nalle Bunny Run Wildlife Preserve a visual and environmental masterpiece.
Contact: Sarah Dean HCC Volunteers, Memberships and Special Events Manager: Sarah@hillcountryconservancy.org