EarthShare of Texas seeks a highly organized individual with strong attention to detail to serve in an office manager, marketing and administrative support role 15-20 hours per week. Starting salary $12-$15 per hour, depending on experience. Three-month probationary period.
Ideal candidate is looking for a flexible part-time position for the next 2-3 years.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Social media, website, and email management.
- Event coordination, outreach, and content updates.
- Campaign coordination, including data entry and financial administration.
- Office management, including inventory management, filing, and troubleshooting.
- Opening, sorting, and sending mail correspondence to and from our members.
Skills and attributes required:
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Team player and able to collaborate with others.
- Proactive with a get-it-done attitude.
- Calm and collected, can work in a variety of environments (fairs, agency meetings, at the office, etc.)
- Able to work on multiple projects on any given day.
- Strong communicator, responsive and comfortable with email correspondence.
- Curious, not afraid to ask questions while learning.
- Creative and diligent problem solver.
- Strong experience with excel and rest of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Experience with Google Drive and email.
- Some experience with website management or WordPress.
- Comfortable with printer and IT troubleshooting with our IT team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and means of transportation
- Must work at the office with colleagues most days.
- Knowledge of environmental issues a plus, but not required.