Campaign & Events Coordinator
EarthShare of Texas seeks a highly organized individual with strong attention to detail to serve as a campaign and events coordinator 20 hours per week. Starting salary $17-20 per hour, depending on experience. Three-month probationary period. The ideal candidate is looking for a flexible part-time position for the next year, with the opportunity for growth into a full-time role the following year.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing virtual events for our corporate sponsors and nonprofit member groups.
- Public Campaign coordination, including data entry and financial administration.
- Planning our 30-year anniversary party!
Skills and attributes required:
- Previous experience with event coordination and production.
- Comfortable with new technology and willing to learn.
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Team player and able to collaborate with others.
- Proactive with a get-it-done attitude.
- Calm and collected, can work in a variety of environments (fairs, agency meetings, at the office, etc.)
- Able to work on multiple projects on any given day.
- Strong communicator, responsive and comfortable with email correspondence.
- Curious, not afraid to ask questions while learning.
- Creative and diligent problem solver.
- Strong experience with Excel, PowerPoint and rest of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Google Drive and email.
- Experience with Zoom or other relevant virtual meeting platforms.
- Hybrid remote work policy (though must be in Austin area).
- Learning & development opportunities available.
- Collaborative team that respects work/life balance
- Mission-driven work with lots of interesting folks to meet!
Please send a one-page cover letter and no more than two-page resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.
Application deadline: Sunday EOD, June 20th
Public Relations Contractor
EarthShare of Texas is looking to expand its capacity with a public relations contractor.
EarthShare of Texas will select a public relations professional who can work on an ongoing basis to secure media placements, speaking engagements, and other opportunities to grow the EarthShare of Texas brand among Texas-based companies and consumers.
Proposals should include information on the scope of work that can be done for $1000/month or less.
Competitive candidates should also demonstrate:
- Experience securing media placements
- Creative ideas to put EarthShare of Texas in front of Texas-based companies
- Passion for environmentalism and conservation
Ideal candidates will have:
- Examples of media placements in the B2B space
- Examples of environmental-focused media placements
Those interested should send a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM, Friday, June 25, 2021.