Development & Marketing Associate
EarthShare of Texas seeks a highly entrepreneurial individual with strong organizational skills to serve as a Development & Marketing Associate. This is a 40-hour workweek role with a starting annual salary of $48-52K, depending on experience. Three-month probationary period, with room to grow within the next year. This role includes health insurance, 3% Simple IRA matching, and a highly competitive PTO package (15 days vacation, most Federal holidays, and 10-day sick paid leave).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Partner to the Executive Director in producing and implementing spring sustainability challenge and cause marketing campaigns.
- Donor mgmt. Managing our software platform and outreach.
- Managing social media platforms and working with ESTX marketing manager.
- Planning our 30-year anniversary party October 2022!
- Opportunities to research and recommend fundraising models to the ED
Skills and attributes required:
- 2-3 years working experience in a fundraising, sales, or marketing role.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and diligent problem solver.
- Demonstrated content creation, brand, and/or social media skills.
- Tech adoptive and proactive with a “get-it-done” attitude.
- Analytical and asks, “how can we do this better?”
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Team player and able to collaborate with others.
- Strong communicator, responsive and comfortable with email correspondence.
- Curious, not afraid to ask questions while learning.
- Nice to have: previous experience with virtual event mgmt.
- Strong experience with Excel, PowerPoint and rest of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Google Drive and email.
- Experience with Zoom or other relevant virtual meeting platforms.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Nice to have: experience with google analytics/marketing analysis.
- Hybrid remote work policy (though must be in Austin area).
- Learning & development opportunities available.
- Collaborative team that respects work/life balance.
- Mission-driven work with lots of interesting folks to meet!
Please send a one-page cover letter and no more than two-page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.
Application deadline: EOD, Sunday, October 10th, 2021.
Earth Share of Texas seeks board members who commit to fulfill the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the Board as a Whole
- Support and oversee the evolution of EarthShare of Texas’ mission and purpose
- Select and evaluate the executive director
- Engage in strategic and organizational planning
- Participate in implementing the strategic plan
- Ensure rigorous fiduciary oversight and financial management
- Fundraise to ensure financial sustainability
- Assessing its own performance as a governing body.
Responsibilities of Individual Board Members
- Know EarthShare of Texas’ mission, policies, procedures and programs
- Read and be accountable to Earth Share of Texas’ financial statements
- Serve as an active advocate and ambassador for EarthShare of Texas and invest time and resources to advance its mission
- Make a personal financial contribution at least annually
- Prepare for, attend, and actively participate in board and participating organization meetings
- Sign an annual conflict of information statement, and reveal if a conflict develops
- Participate fully in one or more committees
Please reach out to email@example.com with a statement of interest.
Accepting inquiries and applications until EOD, November 10, 2021.
Looking for more opportunities?
We encourage you to browse our nonprofit members to find more job opportunities.